Acclaim for The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
WINNER of the 2017 GoodReads Choice Award for Best History/Biography.
HUGE thanks to the near-25,000 readers who voted for the girls to take home this coveted prize.
Named as one of 12 Notable Non-Fiction Books of 2018 by the American Library Association.
Voted US librarians' favorite non-fiction book of 2017 in their Favorite of Favorites LibraryReads list (and the no. 2 favorite across both fiction and non-fiction combined).
Voted US booksellers' no. 1 recommended book for Reading Groups in the American Booksellers Association's Summer 2018 Indie Next List.
Selected as a May/June 2018 pick for actress Emma Watson's feminist book club, Our Shared Shelf, which has over 220,000 members worldwide. It was voted for by members and selected alongside The Hate U Give by author Angie Thomas.
Named as a Book of the Year 2018 by the UK-based Reading Agency.
• A 'Book of the Year' 2017 according to NPR, Barnes & Noble, Chicago Public Library and BookBrowse.
• A Booklist Editor's Choice 2017.
• WINNER of the 2017 Great Lakes, Great Reads Award, which recognizes excellence in writing for books about or written by authors with ties to the Great Lakes region.
• Named as one of 15 Non-Fiction Books You Need to Read (according to Reddit users).
• Named as one of the Best Children’s Books of the Year (ages 14 and up) by the Bank Street College of Education - and given an outstanding merit.
• A Junior Library Guild selection.
• An Indie Next selection.
• Nominated for the Lincoln Award 2019 and the Black-Eyed Susan Book Award 2018/19.
• Multiple appearances on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller lists.